STRAIN OF MD3.BĐ SELECTED NATIVE CHICKEN BREED (RECOGNIZED AS THE PRODUCT OF THE NEW TECHNOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGY ADVANCE):
- The strain of biggest body among the three strains. Rapid weight gain, with lowest FCr.
- Sturdy body, raised for meat intention, yellow legs and skin, thick breast and lean, meat as delicious as local native broiler chicken, suitable for consumer tastes.
- High uniformity and resistance, good adaption of all climate conditions in Vietnam.
- Roosters: black purple feather, long body, long legs, flag and bud crests.
- Hens: dark brown or light brown feather with black spots, red ears.
- Growing time: 90 days. Survival rate: 98-99%. Average weight: 2.0-2.2kg/chicken. Feed conversion rate (FCr): 2.2-2.4 feed kg for 1kg of weight gain.
- Growing time: 105 days. Survival rate: 97-98%. Average weight: 2.4-2.6kg/chicken. Feed conversion rate (FCr): 2.5-2.55 feed kg for 1kg of weight gain.